Improving diversity in clinical trials and helping ensure that patients in underserved communities have opportunities to participate if they choose, is a critical component of health equity.
Working towards solutions to enhance clinical trial diversity is an integral component of Total Diversity’s mission. Unparalleled expertise of staff and a focus on diverse and inclusive enrollment makes Total Diversity a leader in this space.
Total Diversity works closely with patients, community groups, and policy makers to drive proactive support for our clients and clinical research sites to improve health equity.
Services and strategic consulting opportunities provided include:
- Pre-identification and assessment of sites equipped to enroll diverse patient populations
- Feasibility assessment
- Site training in cultural sensitivity and patient relationship improvement specific to diverse populations
- Community networking to establish trust and understanding of clinical research in underrepresented communities
- Recruitment and retention strategy per protocol, execution and strategy management
- Development of new site capability and existing site SOPs and process improvement related to diverse inclusion in
Jerome Adams, M.D. is the Chairman of the Board for TOTAL Diversity Clinical Trial Management.
Diana L. Foster, Ph.D., is the CEO and Chief Diversity Officer for TOTAL Diversity Clinical Trial Management, a full-service Diversity Organization whose mission is to enhance diversity and inclusion in clinical research trials. Foster has served as the Vice President of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for the Society of Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) since 2016.